We are here to help!
If you have any issues with our webshop, products, downloads or anything else - please check out the FAQ's below or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes the technical stuff aren't always on your side... If you are having troubles downloading your product from the download link please try these tricks to solve your problems!
I don't have a PayPal account, can I buy the products by card?
- YES! When proceeding to check out, you will have to first choose PayPal as your payment option (even if you don't have an account and want to pay by normal credit or debit card). You will now be asked if you want to pay through PayPal account or credit/debit card, choose the later option. Next you enter your card details and leave the box for "Save my payment info and create a PayPal account" empty. All done, no PayPal account needed!
I don't know how to download my new presets!
- Check out our easy step-by-step downloading
guide (pdf) HERE
- If you prefer watching a video guide please click HERE for iPhone, or HERE for Android
Do I need any apps to use the presets?
- Yes! Our presets are only compatible with the Lightroom mobile app, available for all smartphones - completely free! Follow our downloading guide to learn all about what apps you need and how to download!
Nothing happens when I click the download link!
- Try logging in to your email through a browser instead of your mail app and try to click the download link again
- Copy the download link and paste it directly in to your web browser (Chrome works best)
- Log in to your email on your desktop, download the files and send them back to your phone through AirDrop, DropBox or GoogleDrive
I can't open the link after downloading
- Your presets are sent to you as a zipped file and needs to be unzipped through an unzipping app. Follow the download guide (also sent to you by email) to learn about unzipping your files
- Try opening the link in a different browser (Chrome, Safari, FireFox etc)
Can I change the way the presets look on my photos?
- YES! Once you have applied the presets to your photos, you might want to change lights or colors slightly to suit your specific photo perfectly. Check out our step-by-step easy editing guide to learn how to do this!