follow our adventures
- Climbing an active volcano in Indonesia for the sunrise and boiling our breakfast eggs in the volcanic steam
- Living on a boat as we were sailing in the biggest reef of the world with 20 other backpackers from all around the globe in The Whitsunday Islands.
- Spending 3 nights sleeping in a hammock in the wild rain forest of Australia.
- Watching the sun go down in Dubai desert as a camel strolled past
- Skydiving and paragliding over the mountain tops in New Zealand
- Road tripping and free camping around New Zealand without water or electricity
for 2 months as we were exploring the country
- Having a beer in Spain at one of the most magnetic places in the whole world
- Spending a week exploring one of the natural wonders of the world in Vietnam
- Seeing wild elephants roam past us in Sri Lanka
- Swimming with bio luminescent plankton (looks like stars in the water) on a
island in Thailand.
Borneos underwater world
Elephants in Sri Lanka
WHO ARE WE?